giovedì 8 novembre 2007

Use of RSS and aggregators


Hi guys!
First of all I'd like to apologize for not having done e-tivity 4 before. As Sarah told us we are learning how those kind of thechnology works, but sometimes I can't understand why my computer doesn't respond to my commands :(
As a consequence I go mad and turn it off! Anyway today it seems to work properly so I guess I will be able to post what I'm trying to write.
As far as feeds and aggregators are concerned I believe they are definitely useful; I had never heard of them before and this points out the fact that I still have much more to learn about Internet technologies. Sarah is really giving us a lot of helful tips, that enable us to become more familiar with the world wide network.
I had a look at the websites I regularly visit and I noticed that almost all of them have Syndicators; to be honest I've never payed attention to them before. Having then an account in bloglines I realized that I can save long time and keep up to date on things of interest to me.
C U

Nessun commento: