martedì 13 novembre 2007

Social Bookmarking

Hi everybody!


Have you ever heard of del.icio.us? Of course you have, if you are taking part to our English course. This website is very useful, I like it so much! When you search something in Google you come out with millions results, unless you don't do a very precise and advanced research. I'm not saying that this search engine is not helpful but sometimes you need to restrict your search to websites that are more reliable. Now I can do all these actievities thanks to del.icio.us. I think this website can be very helpful for everybody, especially for students who have to write their master's thesis. I mean: if I look for a precise subject matter in del.icio.us I know that the results are webpages other people believe it is worth to go to and to take into account. Furthermore I can read the comments they left and get a better idea of what the webpage is all about.
As regars the choises made by the other members in my group I think the webpages that deal with grammar and writing are a very good source for students like us. Furthermore they are very easy to read. I like also the urls that deal with slang, as we don't have the possibility to ask a native speaker so often.
So thanks for all your suggestions!
C U

1 commento:

cappuc cino ha detto...

Hi Elisa!
I surfed the websites you saved in your account; the website I liked most and I found interesting is friendshipabroad.com. When I was at school I used to have penpals from France, but I never had one who with I could improve my English or German.
After posting your comment I'll immediately join the community! Everytime I write in English I don't feel that my writing skill is good enough, I think that I should do something to make it better!
Thank you for your useful piece of advice!
see you

Lisa